Pure Italian design and engineering by Selex of Italy, manufacturers of coinsorters since 1960.
The Moon 9020 is the fastest railsorter available operating at 2000 cpm, the unique coin control system along the sorting rail eliminates jamming caused by coins free rolling down the rail. This particular Selex coinsorter is used by the Uk’s leading CIT company to process millions of coins per week effortlessly, complete with the Selex PC cash management software link.
Full coin validation by diameter, thickness and alloy, full coin batching and free count running modes, auto clearing of double coins at validation sensor, large volume cloth or plastic bag atachments as standard, complete with stand, printer, 8 metal coin boxes and CD Rom PC Link software for complete accountability.
- Count Speed: up to 2000 cpm
- Count Detection: 3 sensors (2 alloy, 1 CCD)
- Hopper Capacity: 2500/3000 coins
- Dimensions: H 500 x D 330 x W 750mm
- Weight: 50 kg
- Consumption: 150W
- Noise: Less than 65db
- Option: CD Rom software for PC Link or Stand alone Printer
- Coin Sizes: diameter 15 to 33mm
- Coin Sizes: thickness 1 to 3.4mm